Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #677
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87506 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Not a worshiper or a hater. I do realize Manziel is a great college football player. My eyes tell me this.

Are you a lawyer? If not you should become one. The reason I ask this is because like most lawyers they can twist the facts so that people dont believe what they saw with their own eyes.

LOL
There's no twisting involved, its just seeing things for what they are and comparing it to what your frame of reference is. And my frame of reference is.......i've seen this before and i've seen it done better.

Its called an opinion, people can have as many of them as they want about as many things as they want....and here's the kicker...........some people's actually differ from one another..............another beautiful thing about them is that noone can truly say that someone else's opinion is right or wrong about something.....