Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #673
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Lol......Is this Uncle Nate i'm chating with? Why does it matter to you so much what i think of him as a player? what do you have invested in this? my opinion is my opinion & yours is yours...deal with it.

There is no evidence except for his stats...& i've already showed you the disparity in those.

Production & stats are the same thing....but since you keep bringing it up, why do other qb's in similar systems' stats don't count when discussing how "great they were/are? I brought up Case Keenum earlier in this thread & folks damn near had a coronary.

Aside from that, how much of his "production" do you attribute to the system he's in?

....Don't even answer the above question b/c i already know what you're going to say "but.... but they played lesser competition." & by you saying that you are indirectly saying & judging him by the same NFL standard that i am......otherwise, everyone's stats should & would count the same no matter where & who they play against.

never said he wasn't athletic, but since when does that make you a great qb? Vick, VY, Tommie Frazier, Eric Crouch & a whole host of other college qb's produced great stats on the college level &...... were much more athletic than Manziel is...what did it prove on the next level? & these are guys who at least got their teams to National Championship games.

save your retort b/c you sound irrational......like a VY/reggie bush homer.

Are all the heisman voters homers too? Or stat geeks?