Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #671
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
More like people calling you out for you hating and refusing to admit he guy is a great qb. You have this narrow box of what a great qb is anyone who doesn't fit into it is overrated. Your opinion is pretty much worthless and you have nothing to back up your view except dismissing any and all evidence you don't like. Stats don't matter. Production doesn't matter. Athleticism doesn't matter. Nothing matters to you except your narrow view.
Lol......Is this Uncle Nate i'm chating with? Why does it matter to you so much what i think of him as a player? what do you have invested in this? my opinion is my opinion & yours is yours...deal with it.

There is no evidence except for his stats...& i've already showed you the disparity in those.

Production & stats are the same thing....but since you keep bringing it up, why do other qb's in similar systems' stats don't count when discussing how "great they were/are? I brought up Case Keenum earlier in this thread & folks damn near had a coronary.

Aside from that, how much of his "production" do you attribute to the system he's in?

....Don't even answer the above question b/c i already know what you're going to say "but.... but they played lesser competition." & by you saying that you are indirectly saying & judging him by the same NFL standard that i am......otherwise, everyone's stats should & would count the same no matter where & who they play against.

never said he wasn't athletic, but since when does that make you a great qb? Vick, VY, Tommie Frazier, Eric Crouch & a whole host of other college qb's produced great stats on the college level &...... were much more athletic than Manziel is...what did it prove on the next level? & these are guys who at least got their teams to National Championship games.

save your retort b/c you sound irrational......like a VY/reggie bush homer.