Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #663
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I don't throw around the word "great" or "elite" very lightly....

People often confuse entertaining with being good or great..& I think this is the case with him.

He's got talent, but right now he's more entertaining from a football player standpoint than anything.

Aside from all the off the field crap, all the announcers talked about was how he worked with this qb guru to help with his footwork and other stuff. Well:

-He still throws off his back foot way too much
-His decision making still needs work
- He's still waaayyy too quick to run
-& of course all the off-field crap

he's got time, he's still young, but people going on suicide watch just b/c i don't think he's that good need to calm down...It's not like i can't change my mind if i see he has improved in the future.
More like people calling you out for you hating and refusing to admit he guy is a great qb. You have this narrow box of what a great qb is anyone who doesn't fit into it is overrated. Your opinion is pretty much worthless and you have nothing to back up your view except dismissing any and all evidence you don't like. Stats don't matter. Production doesn't matter. Athleticism doesn't matter. Making incredible plays time and again doesn't matter. Winning doesn't matter. Nothing matters to you except your narrow view.