View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #333
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Star and I cheer for the same team so it can't be both ways
If we're going to continue this conversation, I strongly suggest you invest in a pair of stilts.

Quote:
Then why do you speak as though you are better???
Because your team sucks... mine doesn't.

Quote:
and regardless of who they lost
too yesterday afternoon, the fact is even if they won they get no special treatment
as if they just won the super bowl
Now it becomes clearer. Jerrah spends too much time polishing his Lombardies, thinking he gets special treatment because of it.

Ahem... The teams with the most wins get special treatment. They will play for a shiny new trophy that the other teams don't get to play for. Owning one, much less 5 does not get you any special treatment.