Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #663
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Mr tex must have thought Arian foster wasn't good since he was a low draft grade and went undrafted.

Shows how worthless that "point of view" is regarding college players
I actually thought he was gonna be good when i saw him at Tenn...but keep getting your panties in a wad over how I view players...makes me laugh actually that it hurts you that much that i don't think your boy is that good..

& its no more worthless than a guy winning the heisman & putting up monster stats all throughout college & then going on to be garbage in the NFL...