View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #329
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Hey, Thunder, I do hang in there, as painful as it is indeed I do. I treat my football team the same as my friends, meaning if I like you, we hang through thick and thin.
Well your friends are lucky. Some folks will ignore their "friends" existence when times are "thin"

Again, think about how small Vince Young's posse is when he's broke. I have no doubt you'd be there supporting him (if he were your friend, I'm not saying that he is)... TexasCowboy, he'd act like he didn't know him until the gov't check comes.