View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #83
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help Wanted...Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
Can we all agree that if you are a Texans fan, you hope this is an aberration and it is in the Texans best interest that Bullock gets straightened out?

Me thinks if you don't agree with this, you are an Aggie hater. I went to UT, love my school, but the Texans come first in my eyes.
Absolutely. It's in the Texans best interest that the player work his issues out and start producing. I don't think anyone is really excited about the prospect of seeing Bullock wash out. Even if you don't like Aggies (and I'm not a fan in the least) he'd really only be one less Aggie around here and that's not much of a difference. Plus I forgive all transgressions once they hit the professional level. I got over the Vince Young bull**** and will get over all the Johnny Football bull**** too. Couldn't care less about that.

I just worry when a kicker goes on a binge of badness like I've seen the last two weeks. You start to wonder what it's going to take to pull him out of it or if he will even pull out of it.