View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
This is where I want to tell you how terrible Baltimore has looked and how we'll steamroll them, but with the way this season has gone so far, I kinda feel like you're on to something...
We never beat San Diego until Sept 9, 2013.

Hopefully we cross off a couple of more negatives off that list. Getting that win at M&T would be nice.... getting the W at Lucas Oil would be awesome.

But the Flacco off the leash thing was sarcasm. Last year people were saying switching OCs mid year, changing their offense helped Flacco. I said I doubt it. This is Flacco..... he'll play great for a string of games & he'll play poorly for a string of games. Very similar to Schaub, but....

If the Ravens make the play offs I can almost guarantee you Flacco will play well.

Schaub usually strings more good games together (regular season) but those bad games come out of nowhere. Like he can be playing the best of his career in week 15, 16, & 17 of this year then turn in a stinker his very next game. Historically, he's also less likely to have 2 bad games in a row.