Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #161
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

I still don't have a problem with the OLB's. Reed is a strong side guy. Strong side guys usually aren't your pass rushers. Mercilus isn't doninant, but to me he looks much better than he did last year. Reed looks better to me too.

Neither is dominant. To me both are solid. Would I like a truly dominant edge rush guy? Who wouldn't? But I'm just happy I'm not looking at the piss poor crap I saw last year for
The OLB's. they are showing life this year. I'll take that for now. But yeah, moving forward I want to see a dominant edge rusher here. That would make the defense 109x better.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote