Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #160
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

I didn't think our defense played as well as it seems. I thought the titans bailed us out with their play calling. Force feeding Chris Johnson even we we loaded up to stop it. I thought they should have moved locker around more and let him throw a little more. I get why they did what they did, but they needed to give him some safe throws with a run pass option built in.

When they needed to they went on a 99 yard drive. I think had Britt or whoever that was wouldn't have fought for extra yards on that third down pass towards the end if the game, they'd have gotten that first instead of it being 4th and short.

I'll take the wins however they come though. Still have some things I'd like to see them do better though.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote