Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #649
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
& this is the only point i'm trying to make about A&M & Manziel.....Talent wise A&M is pretty damn good across the board...I'd say above average on the offensive side. Manziel certainly contributes to that but the collective talent combined with the offensive scheme was destined to put up numbers regardless....with or without Manziel.

We saw it with Art Briles...his system put up numbers in conference USA with Kolb & got that bum drafted in the 2nd round. He takes his system to a better conference with better talent..Hello RG3, the heisman & the #2 overall pick in the NFL.
But..... But..... that Manziel kid sucks. He's the problem at A&M.

I hate him...... (Sarcasm!!!!)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote