Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #157
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Duane Brown needs to get right. I don't know what's wrong, but we need the big guy to be the big guy.

I'm going through the game for the second time now. I'm not ready to say Merci had a great game, but so far (start of 3rd qtr) he's having a damn good game.

Good pressure, not great, not really good, but good.

He's having a great game on runs to his side, setting the edge & getting off his blocks.... not to shabby on runs to the middle or away from him.
Our D played well; the Titans just got away with too many non-calls on both sides of the ball - quite a bit more than us.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote