Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #155
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Duane Brown needs to get right. I don't know what's wrong, but we need the big guy to be the big guy.

I'm going through the game for the second time now. I'm not ready to say Merci had a great game, but so far (start of 3rd qtr) he's having a damn good game.

Good pressure, not great, not really good, but good.

He's having a great game on runs to his side, setting the edge & getting off his blocks.... not to shabby on runs to the middle or away from him.
Also fair to Mercilus is he didnt get his preseason reps like most others, so definitely not counting him out by any means in living up to his first round billing.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote