Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #154
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

And Schaub needs to stay healthy.
Duane Brown needs to get right. I don't know what's wrong, but we need the big guy to be the big guy.

I'm going through the game for the second time now. I'm not ready to say Merci had a great game, but so far (start of 3rd qtr) he's having a damn good game.

Good pressure, not great, not really good, but good.

He's having a great game on runs to his side, setting the edge & getting off his blocks.... not to shabby on runs to the middle or away from him.