View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #71
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help Wanted...Kicker

Guys, the funny thing is I saw 51-year-old Al Del Greco at HEB a few weeks ago. But I don't think he's going to start a comeback to the NFL anytime soon. He looks out of shape and fat. And he hasn't played in the league since 2000.

But in all seriousness, it seems like Gary Kubiak has a lot of faith in Randy Bullock and will continue to give him every opportunity judging by the post-game interview. I'm hoping he's just saying that because we can't afford to be missing so many field goals if we want to make a run to the Super Bowl.

I have my fingers crossed that Randy Bullock is just going through a slump and will turn it around very soon. Gig 'Em, Randy!