View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #66
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24776 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Help Wanted...Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I doubt that if both were to be released today, the run would be on seeking Bullock's services.
I think he'll get a few more chances, it's a tough spot he's gotten nothing to build his confidence on almost every kick has been a tough one. I am not making excuses, but hopefully he can bounce back.

On a side note I don't think anyone has returned a kick this year, so he has leg strength, he just needs to get it together mentally.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote