View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #1156
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Wow!!! 2 TD's a game now equates to bad defense? I'll put my money on teams expecting D's to give up 2 TD's a game on D rather than 2 pick sixes. Have you ever seen a team that relies on a pick 6 for a win? Not your best analysis, TK.
How about the fact that the defense gave up 21 pts (I'm giving them a pass on the tipped ball INT/short field score) in the SD game before waking up to stop them. Or the fact that they let Jake Locker - not Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees but Jake freakin' Locker - march NINETY NINE YARDS to retake the lead after we went up 16-10.

But I guess that's Schaub's fault too.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote