View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #319
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
you win it, you've earned it and no amount of time of spin
doctoring is gonna make it go away any time soon
& just like that loser 40 something old guy bragging about going to state with his highschool football team, you've done nothing since.

I've got mad respect for the 1980-1983 Raiders, Tom Flores, & Al Davis. No one can take away what they've done. I'm sure Howie Long, & Marcus Allen cherish their rings & their trophy, but life didn't stop for them. They continued to be the best players they could be & earned a place in the HoF.

If I were to say to them, "The Raiders suck!" They're not going to disagree with me. Even though they were there when they were great, they know a lot has changed since then.

You don't hear Raiders fans talking about, "We won Super Bowl XVIII, therefore we're great even though we haven't seen the play-offs since 2002 when we lost Super Bowl XXXVII"

If I were to say the Saints suck.... they're not yapping about the Super Bowl they won in 2009. Like the Raiders fans, they're in the hear & now. They'll talk smack about how they're going to whup our butts even though they suck....

Not you.

You're still stuck in high-school.