View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #313
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You keep talking about winning a trophy 20 years ago. It's like you're bragging about bedding the prom queen still... You're balding now, got the spare tire thing going, hair growing out of your ears. You've got no shot with a halfway decent looking divorcee with 8 kids much less the prom queen.....

but still you brag.

Just like that guy, you don't get it.
(I'll answer for cowpoke because he is probably licking his wounds from the latest loss)

But, but, but, you have never got the prom queen so you have no idea what it's like. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. Sorry I can't leave a longer message but I have to go; Bill Clinton is going to be on Arsenio.

Blah, blah, blah, roger staubach, blah, blah, blah, five rings.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote