View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #102
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans whistling past the graveyard at Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
Maybe.

I'd give him more than two games. If it's not fixed going into the 2nd half of the season then I'd start looking around.
I might give him more... it really depends. If he were a vet & this was par for the course, he'd already be gone.

But they drafted this guy, they held the roster spot for him. They see something they like. Looks like he's got the legs, both of the 50 yard misses looked like they had the distance for 60.

I'd liked to have seen a close up of the hold.

In a post game interview, he said it felt like good contact, so I question the hold.