View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #304
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
TexanCowboy can handle what he speaks. Personally as an answer to your questions. I don't compare the two teams period.

Does "anyone" really care about last superbowl 20 years ago? Other than Cowboys considering the good old days, no and don't expect fans from another team to care. That's family business.

I find it somewhat amusing to try to explain to non family members why we are what we are. Most people are in the here and now and all it takes to switch teams are consecutive losses or relocating to another city with a team. But Cowboys, north, south, east and west globally are firmly planted to cheer, cry, whine, and back to hope our team will get through the rough times.

Do you ever notice the look on Cowboys fans face when the Texans are jumping up like Jack In The Box shouting Cowboys suck, Yea Cowboys are losing. Does the expression appear as though they wish they had a can of Off?

Dignity and class...from a COWBOY fan. As usual ma'am, You've left me speechless. If more Cowboy fans were like you I'm relatively sure tha I and others who merely disliked the Cowboys as our state rivals back in the Landry era would not have evolved to full blown haters. Thank you for being the voice of reason Ma'am.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote