View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #29
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans whistling past the graveyard at Kicker

I agree with Wonger. Bring in some free agent kickers. The Texans can't go through this season with an unreliable kicker. They're struggling enough as it is to win against average teams. They can't afford to spot better opponents good field position all the time not to mention not putting points on the board. Even if they have to sign a kicker that is only accurate under 50 yards I would take it. At least you know what you have and where you need to get to for the kick.

Bullock gets that "Al Del Greco" worried look on his face and it makes me think his problem is mental. But I would take ol Al right now over Bullock.