View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #50
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan SMACK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
As much as I hate the Teets I can't see fit to talk smack after that game. I'm just glad we came out with the dubya. Good game to the fans of both teams.

The last game of the season could have more meaning than either team thought a couple of weeks ago.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need a doctor...
Same here. Great game but either were not as good as I thought or the teets are better than I thought. Dang their offense plan was simple and effective and the defense is good. I'm glad we got the win but that game was punishing.