View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #1100
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thre

Normally I like being a cheerleader in the thread, but I was at a frat party last night and watched the game at a friend's place instead. Gotta say, I did not do my voice any good. It was already bad after the Bama game, and now it's just totally gone lol. This team is going to give me a heart attack. We may have sucked it up at certain parts of the game, but the grit at the end was impressive. Schaub was confident in DeAndre and DeAndre did not disappoint. Nuk is an absolute badass and I do not hesitate in saying he could be WR1 for several teams in the league.

We struck some gold.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote