View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #1092
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
We need to win to shut our own fan base up.
Yup and they did. Been funny watching the meltdown in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
He didn't hit him helmet to helmet. He hit him with his shoulder when Dre was on his way down. Was a good hit by pollard.

I'd hate to see that hit flagged or fined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
He is leading with his shoulder, what's he supposed to do with his forearm, tuck it into his body or something?
Rey since you are fond of telling people to learn the rules, you need to go read the rule. There is no question AJ was a defenseless receiver - none. Therefore he cannot be hit in the head or neck area - he was...with the helmet, facemask, shoulder or forearm - he was.

Now can we stop talking about something not being helmet to helmet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Thanks for neg repping me and telling me to "knock off the insults" infantrycak.

Nice to have such fair and neutral moderation on this site.
Well when you don't pay attention the first 20 times you were asked to knock off the insults it should hardly be a shocker for you.

Hey and now you can add LIAR to your list of stellar character traits since that is not the post I neg repped.