View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 205206 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Anyone believe he won't play next week?
I have my doubts. I also think that it won't matter. If he does play, he'll be ineffective and limited. My "Ed being Ed" comment above was sarcastic. He's an older player now, his body doesn't heal as well as it used to, and his hip injury is more serious than people are letting on. He's going to end up being this team's Ahman Green. Mark it.