View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #44
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Titan SMACK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I know you like being a thorn & all, but I would appreciate it if you would go back to your Titan's board & inform them that all teams cut block, including your own. We don't hold any patents on it or anything like that.

We might do it more than other teams, but all teams do it.

& if you look at the injuries to DLmen from cutblocks over the years, you'll see it's practically nill. All the things that make it dangerous have been made illegal & a flag will be thrown if done improperly, ala Ndamaka Sue, I believe LeStar Jean was called for an illegal block in the preseason, The block to Cushing that sidelined him last year.

So... if you think (or the people posting on your forum) we're dirty because we cutblock... then you think all teams are dirty, including your own.
So Titans' fans say the Texans are dirty