View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013   #43
Scarecrow
CEO of PPO

Rep Power: 0 Scarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respectedScarecrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan SMACK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I know you like being a thorn & all, but I would appreciate it if you would go back to your Titan's board & inform them that all teams cut block, including your own. We don't hold any patents on it or anything like that.

We might do it more than other teams, but all teams do it.

& if you look at the injuries to DLmen from cutblocks over the years, you'll see it's practically nill. All the things that make it dangerous have been made illegal & a flag will be thrown if done improperly, ala Ndamaka Sue, I believe LeStar Jean was called for an illegal block in the preseason, The block to Cushing that sidelined him last year.

So... if you think (or the people posting on your forum) we're dirty because we cutblock... then you think all teams are dirty, including your own.
I am not going to deny that we do it, honestly, because I am not sure one way or the other. I don't remember seeing it though, for a long time. I do know we have done it.

You are seeing it on our forum largely because of the Steelers game last week. DeCastro IR'd Pouncey from an inaccurate cut block meant to be placed on Hill. This thread/game just happened to be timed poorly with that incident.

I don't like it, I have never liked it, and I am very aware that the Texans are not the only team to use it. As much as I dislike it, you can't really call a team dirty for using it because it is legal. Its guys like Suh and Incognito that I dislike and think are dirty.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote