View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #122
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
This is where I am at. They have been as obnoxious as Cowboy fans. The football program at A&M has not won a conference championship in how many years now? 18? 19? Yet the way these folks talked their poop stinketh not. The sounds of crickets chirping since midway through the 2nd qtr has been peaceful bliss. They have gone radio silent.
I'm with ya'll. I went to law school from 93-96 and some of my best friends were Aggies. I had to hear about Aggie recruiting and greatness for 3 years despite them not winning a whole lot of big games and having a handful of bowl wins and a nice stretch in the 80s. They ragged on me non-stop about TCU. For the last 15 years TCU has dominated comparatively to the Ags yet they still tell me that the TCU's Rose Bowl win and two BCS games don't count because of their competition...competition that included beating Big 12 teams and being in BCS games and winning one. Aggie fans are so over the top that they matter and they haven't for 2 decades until now. Despite being an idiot I like a cocky QB and Johnny Football but prefer Aggie fans get no satisfaction. They're a cult.