View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #10
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Aggies were good today. Their defense is slowly morphing into the Houston Cougars D but they got a buttload of offense and while I personally don't care much for Johnny Paycheck he is a hell of a football player.

Aggie fans should be pleased. [bold] I was hoping they'd get the **** beat out of them to maybe shut up some of the "instant" (just add winning!) fans who have popped up in my circle recently but this will do.[/bold]
This is where I am at. They have been as obnoxious as Cowboy fans. The football program at A&M has not won a conference championship in how many years now? 18? 19? Yet the way these folks talked their poop stinketh not. The sounds of crickets chirping since midway through the 2nd qtr has been peaceful bliss. They have gone radio silent.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote