View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #120
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83263 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm not a fan of A&M or Manziel but I think throwing it up to a receiver he trusts and who routinely makes the play is hardly the thing to ding him for. I can't think of a single great QB at any level who doesn't do that if he's got a receiver he trusts to go up and get it.
Yep. And boy I hope Mike Evans doesn't leave with Johnny this year. Mike Evans is going to make Kyle Allen's day next year. He is a playmaking machine. Secure hands and makes the play. Hard to bring down. I can go on and on. The guy is a freak.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote