View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #119
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97142 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Ah yes, the system argument. The flaw in your plan is that those "system" quarterbacks always received a comeuppance against good competition. Manziel had those numbers against the top ranked team in the country for two consecutive years. You're a hater, we get it. At least try to be an honest hater.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, cept Johnny boy gets to play with better talent than those other qbs did.....i also seem to remember case keenum balling out against a # 15 ok state ...and a couple of other ranked teams in his tenure at UH...pat white ballin out against a top 5 OU team in a BCS bowl...graham Harrell ballin out against a # 2 Texas team..what Johnny boy is doing isn't special...

To be honest I should be thanking him..there's been this pervading myth that these kinds of offenses can't work in the SEC.. He and A&M are showing that they can.

In the next few years, you'll start to see more of these spread systems In the SEC and finally everyone will see that the SEC Isn't exempt from what most of these other conferences have been facing. To be honest, I think Oregon will tear Bama a new ******* if they wind up meeting in the NC. This is the beginning of the end for SEC dominance.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote