View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #117
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137393 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Lol....ok... But let's revisit that pick 6...how is that not on him? That ball should've never been thrown and it was badly thrown at that. How can you sit up here and say that was not on him?
If I'm Manziel and I'm a betting man (and I'm sure he is) I'm going to go for those and trust the receiver to come down with it. When he throws to Mike Evans I am actually really calm because Evans will just punk the DB and come down with it anyway. I can't speak for certain (I had a great seat but I was screaming so loudly I can't remember the play accurately) but that ball looked like it bounced off the WR's palms and up in the air.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote