View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Your thought: New England Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Umm werent they 1-2 to start last year
Well, that's part of the reason I asked this question. Last year, they didn't look too hot to start the season. But they had their core & it was just a matter of time before they started looking like their old selves again.

I think this is about what they expected, minus the injuries, but injuries don't seem to hurt that team as much as others... a testament to the great Belichick I think.

But we shall see.