View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #38
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15236 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Yeah, I remember SCar rolling out some military fatigue grey urban combat style ones, those were weird too and the Tech ones reminded me of those.
Those may have been for the Wounded Warrior project, where the jerseys are auctioned off after the game to raise money for wounded veterans' medical care. Texas Tech did that and ended up with a really cool design--there was a demand for the jerseys after the event was over, so now they do it every year (and sell tee shirts with that design as well). I think Kansas State is our next Wounded Warrior game.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote