View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #37
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Yeah, I remember SCar rolling out some military fatigue grey urban combat style ones, those were weird too and the Tech ones reminded me of those.

For the record, though the stormtrooper unis the A&M team wore against Alabama were nice, I hope we go with the black ones. Those look sick, even if some people were whining about how they didn't fit with Aggie tradition.
They all black Seminole unis are sweet too.

TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote