View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013   #26
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Not sure how sitting what'll probably be your highest fantasy producer for matchups! will give you gloating rights but more power to ya.
Mostly, because on paper it's a pretty ridiculous idea, considering Brees' vast reume, and Pryor's freshness to the league.

I have had a minor change of plan though, as I see Pryor being more of a risk/reward proposition (which he obviously is). My opposition has RGIII who is starting in the earlier games on Sunday, so after seeing how the points totals are going, if I'm in a relatively strong position, the I'll likely put Brees in, who should be good for a guaranteed 14-15 points - and if I'm in need of a bit of wildcard luck to make up for a huge RGIII performance (I can easily see GB-Wash being a shootout, then I'll roll the rice with Pryor.

Thanks for your input though - appreciate it.