View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #28
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You have 3 TE's, I'd wait a week maybe two (you've got plenty of RB/WR's to fill starting spots including flex) to see who the best drop would be. Right now, I'd be leaning heavily towards Finley.

Also, you might look around and see if there are any suspended guys on the WW (Blackmon, Josh Gordon), or I'd probably package one of Thomas or Cook to a TE needy person that has some WR's. But Thomas/Fitz/Brown is not that bad of a WR corps.
IŽd like to think so, but I only have 1 bench WR (Austin)... Fitz is listed as questionable for sunday (game time decision) and he is playing after Austin, so IŽd have no chance to react. It would all be so much easier, if anyone in my league would be open to any kind of fair trade...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote