View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #27
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
Well, I can`t whine too much since I just got the biggest blowout in the league and am very happy with my team - I just have one problem: no real WR depth, but too good players to just cut anyone. Here is my team:

Ray Rice RB
Alfred Morris RB
Demaryius Thomas WR
Larry Fitzgerald WR
Robert Griffin III QB
Antonio Brown WR
DeMarco Murray RB
Darren McFadden RB
Jermichael Finley TE
Arizona DEF
Tavon Austin WR
Joe Flacco QB
Julius Thomas TE
Matt Prater K
Jared Cook TE

Now why am I whining? Because people in my league seem to hate trading - in the last couple of seasons Ive only seen 1 trade done. Now Ive offered a team with decent WR depth but only 1 real HB Morris for AJ Green which would`ve helped us both a lot (some might argue that I get the worst end of the deal). He refused and offered me Greg Jennings for Morris instead - and actually believed that would`ve been a fair trade.

I have several other trade offers out, but noone else even reacted to them. Now I am thinking about just cutting a TE and grab a WR from waver wire (thinking about Hopkins) - would you do that and if yes, which TE would you drop?
You have 3 TE's, I'd wait a week maybe two (you've got plenty of RB/WR's to fill starting spots including flex) to see who the best drop would be. Right now, I'd be leaning heavily towards Finley.

Also, you might look around and see if there are any suspended guys on the WW (Blackmon, Josh Gordon), or I'd probably package one of Thomas or Cook to a TE needy person that has some WR's. But Thomas/Fitz/Brown is not that bad of a WR corps.