View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #22
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday Injury Report: Texans vs. Titans

Kubiak comments today:

Quote:
(on FS Ed Reeds status) I would just say the same thing that I said yesterday applies today. How about that?

(on how much FS Ed Reed practiced today) No, nothing different. He took a good portion of practice today. Im going to go in there and visit with him and see where were at. Itll be a game-time deal.

(on working out FS Ed Reed before last weeks game and if thatll happen again this week) No, we made a decision late Sunday that we would work him out as a non-player, so we worked him harder. Obviously, this week, were heading in a different direction. Were taking a look at him early before the game as a possible player. That would be the difference.
Quote:
(on how WR DeVier Posey has been doing) Hes doing good. Hes not all the way back yet. We knew that, but I think hes getting very close. Last week, there werent a lot of offensive plays for him. Most of his plays came on special teams, but his practice this week was the best hes had. I think hes probably a few weeks away from being totally back and his confidence, and what hes doing, physical shape, running all the routes and everything. But I feel better about him each day we go out.

BTW, everyone was a FULL practice except Wade Smith and Ed Reed, who were LIMITED.........of course, a non-contact day. This was posted 1 hour ago.....and was labelled "THURSDAY INJURY REPORT" but dated 9/15/13. I would like to know what is really going on with the injury reports.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote