View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #21
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 74500 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wednesday Injury Report: Texans vs. Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I really hope they manage his health carefully .... so we don't see that downward spiral we saw from week 12-13 thru the end of the season again.

Thanks for the info Doc ....
Well, the good news is that Sharpton is apparently planning on being All Pro this year:

Quote:
I never feel like I’m deteriorating,” he said. “Honestly, I feel like I’m rejuvenated. Every time I come back from an injury, I’m better than I was before. It’s like the more I get hurt, the better I get. It’s not like I’m breaking down. I feel like I’m as good as I’ve been as a football player.

And I would say he's well on his way to a HoF career.

LINK