View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #22
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I thought Geno was pretty good tonight - his receivers were not helping him out at all. I've been pretty impressed by him considering the pre-season ridiculousness that the Jets endured - and that he is playing for, well, the Jets.

From watching Pryor in preseason, I think he has got a lot of fantasy potential - his O-line wasn't great to begin with, and now his LT is down, he's going to be having to use his legs quite a bit - which I think he'll be able to do with some effect. With the yardage that Pryor put up in the air and on the ground against Indy, whom I don't think are an bad defense, I've got hope Pryor will be able to at least match Brees in fantasy points this week.

Time will tell how it goes. For what it's worth, I've also got McFadden, and picked up the Raiders DST in for the week as well, leaving Indy on the bench.

Ultimate boom or bust stuff - I'm either going to look like an idiot, or I'm going to have bragging rights over the league commish (who I'm playing this week) for the season. Regardless I'll make sure I pop back in to gloat/eat crow.
Not sure how sitting what'll probably be your highest fantasy producer for matchups! will give you gloating rights but more power to ya.