View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #35
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19932 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I don't know what I just watched. There were a lot of questionable calls in the Tech/TCU game. Even the announcers had no idea what was going on.
I was at the game so I don't know what the announcers said, but I agree that this was a strange game as far as officiating went.

And grey uniforms suck. I hope I never see those things again. All black, I can live with. All white, I could have gotten used to. All grey for a school whose colors are red and black? Someone is smoking something they should not be.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote