View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #18
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams in the Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

In fact this POS should have an express ticket to the Hall of Shame.

**** you Pud Adams!!

Founding member no less.

I try not to think about him much because the Oilers/Texans "break" sucked and I've never really been able to buy into the Texans like I did the Oilers. It's a childhood/nostalgia thing I guess and the Texans and Bob McNair are clearly better in every possible way. No argument there.

It's just that the Oilers were my team and now they don't exist. The Texans will most likely always be a work in progress for me to embrace completely.