View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 2 Preview - Texans vs Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Texans vs Titans Video Preview

Good evening Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Enjoyed the video. Two comments, first Schaub would not fade in the pocket if he had some Oline blocking. Second, on the first two plays you diagrammed, there is minimal if any blocking for Locker and I think Wade Phillips grins if he sees that. Rivers got away for a half but Phillips adjusted and the remainder of the game belonged to Dr. Phillips. Quick releases are great IF it is a completed pass; many end up on the ground, out of bounds or in hands of the defense.