View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #18
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I'm planning on starting Terelle Pryor, over Drew Brees this week - so I'm taking a sometime sit your studs.

Never been much of a matchup guy - however Brees on the road vs Revis compared to Pryor in a home debut against the Jags swings the pendulum for me.

After watching Geno Smith tonight and thinking about how he went for 250+ yards on like 60+% completion with a TD against the Bucs are you sure that's wise?

Also, the Raiders are going to be starting Khalif Barnes at LT because Menelik Watson had to have surgery on his knee after the OAK/Indy game. I don't think the Jags are going to win or anything, but that has ugly low scoring game written all over it.