View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #409
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
TexanCowboy can handle what he speaks. Personally as an answer to your questions. I don't compare the two teams period.

Does "anyone" really care about last superbowl 20 years ago? Other than Cowboys considering the good old days, no and don't expect fans from another team to care. That's family business.

I find it somewhat amusing to try to explain to non family members why we are what we are. Most people are in the here and now and all it takes to switch teams are consecutive losses or relocating to another city with a team. But Cowboys, north, south, east and west globally are firmly planted to cheer, cry, whine, and back to hope our team will get through the rough times.

Do you ever notice the look on Cowboys fans face when the Texans are jumping up like Jack In The Box shouting Cowboys suck, Yea Cowboys are losing. Does the expression appear as though they wish they had a can of Off?
Hmmm i have never seen texans fans jumping and shouting the cowboys suck, usually i see cowboys fans doing the face palm saying to them selfs "we suck".