View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #17
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans fan drinks own urine after comeback win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Now you are talkin ....

BTW , I gotta give you props for playing along with my above post and not getting your panties in a Leawood Hustla .

HAHA you must be thinking back to the days when i first joined this board, thinking back to my "texans talk is awesome" thread.

Naaaa not me