View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013   #20
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's up with Brooks Reed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWATteam View Post
You make some good points but how in the world is a former pro bowl center who has spent 9 years with his only team a journeyman at best? Granted he's a "probowler" in the same sense that Wade Smith is but still.

Strange first post I know..Im coming from different Texans boards which I couldnt stand anymore. The negativity here is nothing in comparison, I like it already.
A first post that doesn't scream troll? Congrats! You're doing better than most of the new people lately. Welcome aboard!

I would tend to agree with you and give him a little more credit at center, but I thin b0ng's overall point still stands. This is one of the worst olines that we will face this year, and there has got to be more pressure against those better lines.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote